Adults Only

The Adult Baby and Diaper Lover (AB/DL) Community has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with real children or babies. AB/DL people enjoy wearing and using diapers. By scrolling down and reading this blog you agree that you wish to view material about adults wearing diapers.

All persons in this blog are over the age of 18.

For anyone new to this blog, I suggest you start with the introduction. and work forwards in time!

Introduction


January 26, 2010

Baby Weekend

(Sorry everyone - I will be adding reviews when I get a free weekend to wear/take pictures)

In the meantime, I thought I'd make a post about the baby weekend that baby and I had recently. After finding out I'd bought a pack of ABU, baby was incredibly excited to try them out - and as daddy, I was incredibly excited to see them on such a cute baby!

So our typical baby evening starts with a little bit of teasing whilst we're adults - "you ok baby?", "awww is baby going to be padded tonight?" etc etc. Then when we're ready for bed, I slowly undress my princess, lay a clean nappy down on the bed, and lift baby onto it.

Then, with lots of baby talk, and blowing raspberries, I rub cream onto baby's naked bottom, sprinkle on baby powder, then slowly tape her up tightly. A snuggle will ensue, then I dress her in her favourite onesie, carry her into bed, and snuggle all night long until she falls asleep.

Sometimes, I'll carry her in my arms, and feed her from her bottle - but no matter what we do, I always make sure I carry her in my arms as snuggly as possible, to ensure she feels incredibly small.

However, this weekend I added a little more to the mix - at 3 am, baby had soaked her ABU, so I woke from a deep sleep to take care of her - straight into a fresh Cuddlz with lots more cream and powder, then back in her onesie. I think it might have been one of the best sleeps we've had together!

In the morning, I woke to find baby had wet again, but the Cuddlz saved the day with their awesome thickness! We spent the rest of the morning snuggled - then baby suggested we both wear ABU out to the cinema... brave baby!

So all in all, a pretty awesome baby weekend, and I certainly feel closer to her with each day we're together!

No comments:

Post a Comment