Adults Only

The Adult Baby and Diaper Lover (AB/DL) Community has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with real children or babies. AB/DL people enjoy wearing and using diapers. By scrolling down and reading this blog you agree that you wish to view material about adults wearing diapers.

All persons in this blog are over the age of 18.

For anyone new to this blog, I suggest you start with the introduction. and work forwards in time!

Introduction


January 19, 2010

Nappy Reviews

Apologies to anyone reading this from the US - I've decided to refer to diapers as nappies, seeing as I'm from the UK!

Anyway, I have ordered a pack of ABU Super Dry Kids, and have a few Cuddlz lying around - so I shall attempt a review/comparison of each fairly soon. For anyone not aware, Cuddlz are the UK version of Bambino (or at least they appear to be!)

However, one could argue I'm spoiling myself - I haven't yet tried any of the "normal" nappy brands, so am probably setting myself up for disappointment when I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment