Adults Only

The Adult Baby and Diaper Lover (AB/DL) Community has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with real children or babies. AB/DL people enjoy wearing and using diapers. By scrolling down and reading this blog you agree that you wish to view material about adults wearing diapers.

All persons in this blog are over the age of 18.

For anyone new to this blog, I suggest you start with the introduction. and work forwards in time!

Introduction


January 15, 2010

Long Distance

Daddy and I unfortunately have a long distance relationship. We see each other whenever possible, but sometimes life gets in the way and we have to make do with phone and email. However, poor daddy - I am a VERY needy baby! Don't know how he puts up with it! But somehow he does and he can make me feel warm and fluttery from many miles away.

And this is how:

*gently stroke your hair, and kiss your forehead, still rocking you gently until i can hear you heavily breathing*
*gently lift you to your crib, and start to tuck you in*
*i see your eyes open slightly, and you look scared*
"don't worry, you were just drifting off to dream land"
"daddy's moved you to your crib so you can have wonderful dreams"
*kiss my beautiful baby on the head, and tuck her in tight*
"sleep well baby, you're the best little girl ever "
"and daddy loves you very much!"

How awesome is that?!

This was the finale to what was basically an hour of pure fantasy.

I was being a bratty little baby, claiming I was a 'big girl' and didn't need my nappies.

Well, we all know that's a lie! And boy did Daddy proove it!

I got a spanking for being such a naughty girl and put firmly back in my nappies where I belong! Then Daddy held me as I sobbed from the result of my spanking, and let me know how much he loves me, then dressed me for bed in a clean nappy and a onesie, and held me in his arms until I drifted off to sleep. Then he put me in my crib (which is the part of the fantasy above) and littleabgirl was off to dream land.

I truely have the best daddy in the world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment