Adults Only

The Adult Baby and Diaper Lover (AB/DL) Community has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with real children or babies. AB/DL people enjoy wearing and using diapers. By scrolling down and reading this blog you agree that you wish to view material about adults wearing diapers.

All persons in this blog are over the age of 18.

For anyone new to this blog, I suggest you start with the introduction. and work forwards in time!

Introduction


January 14, 2010

Meeting littleabgirl

As I mentioned earlier, I met my girlfriend/little girl through Diaperbook. After getting my Bambinos, I decided to try to understand the lifestyle more by getting to know other AB/DLs - with the first step being creating a profile on the "lifestyle friendly" websites - Diaperspace and Diaperbook.

With the anonymous nature of the Internet, I felt safe enough to post a fairly comprehensive profile on both sites, and started contacting people in the UK to make friends. Whilst most of my attempts to make friends fell short of my expectations (no response, or very little), one reply caught my eye. She appeared to be friendly, polite, and someone I could talk to about things.

One thing I've learnt about contacting people online is that just because you're anonymous, you don't have to be a jerk! So a friendly message replying, asking how she was, how long she'd been ab/dl, which she felt she was, quickly turned into frequent messages - sometimes two or three a day. The key thing, is that the conversations weren't just about the lifestyle, we started to find out other things about each other, hobbies, likes/dislikes, friends, schooling, plans for the future - the sort of things you'd ask in general conversations.

Slowly, our talking diverted from mainly AB oriented, to discussing Uni choices, and actually being there for each other as friends. We didn't set out with the intention of dating, but after so many things clicked, it seemed the right thing to do. Well, to meet up at least!

After 4 months of messaging, msn, and texting (brave/stupid enough to swap numbers before meeting), we arranged to meet up - public place etc, following the usual rules. Now I guess littleabgirl will add her own perspective on everything fairly soon, but I have to admit, I never quite expected meeting up to actually work - yet the moment we saw each other, we already were holding hands, and it felt like fate had guided us together (I apologise to anyone who doesn't believe in fate etc)!

But regardless, we spent our first meeting just chatting, sharing concerns/reliefs, and by the end of the day had decided to officially "date" - whilst some may think it was too early, I've never clicked this easily with past girlfriends - so wasn't going to knock a good thing! And I'm certainly happy that I took the risk of meeting, as I've not only met a perfect girl, I've made a best friend! And I can only hope the same for anyone reading this blog.

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment