Adults Only

The Adult Baby and Diaper Lover (AB/DL) Community has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with real children or babies. AB/DL people enjoy wearing and using diapers. By scrolling down and reading this blog you agree that you wish to view material about adults wearing diapers.

All persons in this blog are over the age of 18.

For anyone new to this blog, I suggest you start with the introduction. and work forwards in time!

Introduction


January 14, 2010

Origins of it all

Over the years, I have read countless stories regarding how people realised they were AB/DL/Sissy etc. If there's one thing I've noticed, there doesn't seem to be a common pattern per se - but everyone seems to have an event/experience in their childhood they can pinpoint for a possible reason...

For me, I have a few theories on why I am who I am. Firstly, I am according to my parents, a fast learner - reading before starting nursery, simple maths in kindergarten/reception class. All this contributed to a sense of being a "clever boy" - and needing to perform at my best, all the time, with the fear of disappointing Mum and Dad. So any acting young would quickly be discouraged - I was mature and polite and they were oh so proud of me, I didn't need to act like a baby!

Secondly, I am the eldest of three - so it was up to me to look after and be a good "Big Brother" for my Brother and Sister. Again, acting young was a bad thing, and I should be setting a good example for them!

Both of these parts of my childhood really discouraged being young, and that it was something wrong.

Furthermore, when I was in nursery, a child had an accident, and the teacher - who did favour me over the other children (for being well behaved etc.) - asked me in front of everyone, whether or not it was me who'd had an accident, and did I need changing? I remember feeling horribly embarassed that someone would assume I was a baby like that (of course my parents had potty trained me to be a big boy!)

Additionally, my Father would always threaten us with being put back in diapers - "if you want to behave like a baby, then I'll put you back in diapers and you can be a baby" - horribly embarassing at the time (though later in life I started to wish I'd called his bluff on it)!

So in retrospect, my childhood mainly consisted of growing up, acting mature, and not acting like a baby - or in other words, my childhood was just early adulthood! So I guess really it's not too surprising that I'm trying to reclaim the childhood I never had!

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment