Adults Only

The Adult Baby and Diaper Lover (AB/DL) Community has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with real children or babies. AB/DL people enjoy wearing and using diapers. By scrolling down and reading this blog you agree that you wish to view material about adults wearing diapers.

All persons in this blog are over the age of 18.

For anyone new to this blog, I suggest you start with the introduction. and work forwards in time!

Introduction


January 26, 2010

Public wearing

As mentioned earlier, last weekend baby and I went out in public... taped tight in an ABU. Unfortunately, my bladder let me down before we left the house, so my first public outing and I was soaked before I left.

I think there's definitely an air of excitement when out in public - but also so much worrying that it's obvious, or forgetting the nappy shows when I bend over - a mixed bag really! I think having baby with me helped me feel calmer - it's not really something I'd do on my own! But I do enjoy wearing with baby!

The problem was, by wetting beforehand, the nappy (which had been taped tight and snug), bunched up and pretty much crushed my manly parts... so after an hour I had to rush to a toilet to remove the nappy and save my bits! However, baby was dry when we left, and wet in Tesco without me knowing! She's a lot more experienced and brave than I am!

We shall see if next baby weekend I end up in public again - if I do, I'll certainly not wet before I leave!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment